Default Speaking of cars...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
My lovely wife informed me the other day that she "really likes" the new
little Mustangs and might want to buy one.

She's looking at a 2007 "V6 Premium," with the 4 liter V6, 5-speed auto,
and anti-lock brakes with traction control, and a bunch of other
accessories. Our local dealer is more than willing to "make a deal."

Any thoughts about this vehicle as an "everyday car?" Most of my wife's
driving is suburban, with very few trips of more than, say, 50 miles.

I drove such a vehicle recently and thought the power-brakes-handling were
more than adequate. Any ideas about gas mileage, reliability, that sort of
thing?

I'd prefer she buy a new top of the line Toyota, but she wants something
sportier.

Wimmins!

She'll probably get similar mileage with the 4.7L V8 and it'll make it a
lot "sportier".

Eisboch

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
My lovely wife informed me the other day that she "really likes" the new
little Mustangs and might want to buy one.

She's looking at a 2007 "V6 Premium," with the 4 liter V6, 5-speed auto,
and anti-lock brakes with traction control, and a bunch of other
accessories. Our local dealer is more than willing to "make a deal."

Wimmins!

She'll probably get similar mileage with the 4.7L V8 and it'll make it a
lot "sportier".

Eisboch

Goofed. It's a 4.6L

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
My lovely wife informed me the other day that she "really likes" the new
little Mustangs and might want to buy one.

She's looking at a 2007 "V6 Premium," with the 4 liter V6, 5-speed auto,
and anti-lock brakes with traction control, and a bunch of other
accessories. Our local dealer is more than willing to "make a deal."

Wimmins!

She'll probably get similar mileage with the 4.7L V8 and it'll make it a
lot "sportier".

Eisboch

Goofed. It's a 4.6L

The need to put the Super Charged 5.4L V8 that they put in the F-150
Lighting's and chip it. Will most likely burn the rubber of the rear
tires before gaining traction.

One things Mustangs are good for when there is the slightest bit of
water, in all of its forms, and that is to look at them while they
remain parked.