Default I'm watching...

La Fea Más Bella on the Spanish channel.

I have no idea what they are saying, but it's kind of funny.

I wonder if the SAP button works in reverse?

The Ugly most Beautiful one is the literal translation.

Bill,

I think the MOST literal translation would be "The ugliest more comely
woman."

Off the subject but....

Speaking of non-english language TV: In 1970 on Christmas I was stuck
overnight in Japan and was watching Bonanza. Couldn't understand a thing
but to hear Hoss Cartright speaking Japanese in a high pitched voice was
incredibly funny. Maybe I was a little bit drunk?

When I lived in Mexico in the fifties watching the Three Stooges dubbed with
Spanish was also very funny. At least, in those days, I could understand
it.

Butch
"CalifBill" wrote in message
k.net...

La Fea Más Bella on the Spanish channel.

I have no idea what they are saying, but it's kind of funny.

I wonder if the SAP button works in reverse?

The Ugly most Beautiful one is the literal translation.

"Butch Davis" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Bill,

I think the MOST literal translation would be "The ugliest more comely
woman."

Off the subject but....

Speaking of non-english language TV: In 1970 on Christmas I was stuck
overnight in Japan and was watching Bonanza. Couldn't understand a thing
but to hear Hoss Cartright speaking Japanese in a high pitched voice was
incredibly funny. Maybe I was a little bit drunk?

When I lived in Mexico in the fifties watching the Three Stooges dubbed
with Spanish was also very funny. At least, in those days, I could
understand it.

Butch
"CalifBill" wrote in message
k.net...

La Fea Más Bella on the Spanish channel.

I have no idea what they are saying, but it's kind of funny.

I wonder if the SAP button works in reverse?

The Ugly most Beautiful one is the literal translation.

In Singapore in the mid 1980's wife and I turned on TV to kill some time
until checkout and airplane trip. Was a Soap in Chinese with Malay
Sub-titles. Could not understand a word they were saying, but you knew
exactly what they were saying from the expressions.

Easy Movie watching for your Boat Capt. Rob ASA 9 June 14th 06 02:57 PM
Anybody watching the curling? JimH General 0 February 14th 06 01:00 AM
Meteor Watching Alert felton ASA 14 August 18th 04 11:53 AM
Canadians could be thrown in jail for watching TV DD730 ASA 7 February 29th 04 05:38 PM