Default How many times.....................

Thanks all. Maybe your comments will make him stop it already.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Agreeing with Harry, JohnH and Eisboch...

Eisboch wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

I find it odd that after JimH ****ed everyone (and I mean everyone) off
here with his constant barrages, he then comes back and makes those
gullible enough to believe it, that he's changed for the better. Except
for the fact that he still calls people childish names, and uses petty
insults on those he doesn't like. It seems that I'm the only one who
remembers just how bad he got.

Sometimes it is best for the benefit of everyone to let bygones be
bygones
and move on.
The NG as a whole benefits and is much more enjoyable.

Eisboch

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:10:17 -0400, " JimH"
jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote:

Thanks all. Maybe your comments will make him stop it already.

oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

I find it odd that after JimH ****ed everyone (and I mean everyone) off
here with his constant barrages, he then comes back and makes those
gullible enough to believe it, that he's changed for the better. Except
for the fact that he still calls people childish names, and uses petty
insults on those he doesn't like. It seems that I'm the only one who
remembers just how bad he got.

Sometimes it is best for the benefit of everyone to let bygones be
bygones
and move on.
The NG as a whole benefits and is much more enjoyable.

Eisboch

FWIW, no one has disagreed with bk's comments, we've agreed only that he
should cease making them.

You should remember that it works both ways.
***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 09:10:17 -0400, " JimH"
jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote:

Thanks all. Maybe your comments will make him stop it already.

roups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Shall we then discuss your prior behavior here also John?

I have asked for a cease fire with you and you refused it. Exactly who is
the adult here?

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:50:12 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

FWIW, no one has disagreed with bk's comments, we've agreed only that he
should cease making them.

You should remember that it works both ways.
***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

I'm not going to comment further on this, John, but your last is a
perfect example of your unwillingness to stop stirring the pot. Just let
it drop already, eh? Enough.

Good god. Go beat up some golf balls.

I am, soon. The fact is that the use of the name Kevin has only one
purpose. The ending of the flame fests between those two requires something
from both sides.

If that's 'stirring the pot', so be it.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

If you two don't let this drop, I'm going to stop by your house and burn
all the wax off your boat and stop by Herring's house and bend his golf
clubs into pretzels. Remember, I know where both of you live.

Move on, dammit!

Even my political posts are more fun than this crap.

I have been trying to. ;-)

JimH wrote:
Thanks all. Maybe your comments will make him stop it already.

Jim, do you not remember how ****ty your treated EVERYBODY here for
weeks on end?
Honest question, and it deserves an honest answer.
By the way, if you don't remember, I suggest you seek professional help.

Tim Tim is offline

Harry Krause wrote:
Move on, dammit!

Isn't it "moveon.org"?

Even my political posts are more fun than this crap.

Agreed. I'm about as far away from Harry on the political spectrum ad
one can get.

But I know , or at least feel we could sit down at a dinner and have a
great discussion about "stuff" in general.

Soemtime, if we meet up, Harry, could we take the YoHo out for a spin?

JimH and JohnH

I like you gents, and hold you both in a higher regard.

I'm hoping not to be out of line, but don't you think you might settle
your differences?
life is too short (at least it is for me) to see your continuing
battles. At different times, you both have seemed to have offered each
other a hand of fellowship. But the "he started it!" attitudes seem
to continue.

C'mon guys.

Tim

Tim wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Move on, dammit!

Isn't it "moveon.org"?

Even my political posts are more fun than this crap.

Agreed. I'm about as far away from Harry on the political spectrum ad
one can get.

But I know , or at least feel we could sit down at a dinner and have a
great discussion about "stuff" in general.

Soemtime, if we meet up, Harry, could we take the YoHo out for a spin?

JimH and JohnH

I like you gents, and hold you both in a higher regard.

I'm hoping not to be out of line, but don't you think you might settle
your differences?
life is too short (at least it is for me) to see your continuing
battles. At different times, you both have seemed to have offered each
other a hand of fellowship. But the "he started it!" attitudes seem
to continue.

C'mon guys.

Tim

I agree. I tried and asked that this thing between us stop. He
rejected the offer.

Oh well.

Tim Tim is offline

Thanks! That would be a treat!

Harry Krause wrote:
Tim wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Move on, dammit!

Isn't it "moveon.org"?
Even my political posts are more fun than this crap.

Agreed. I'm about as far away from Harry on the political spectrum ad
one can get.

But I know , or at least feel we could sit down at a dinner and have a
great discussion about "stuff" in general.

Soemtime, if we meet up, Harry, could we take the YoHo out for a spin?

Sure. I'm right on Chesapeake Bay. Between Annapolis and Solomons Island.

The intermediate times Wally ASA 1 February 8th 05 01:53 AM
NY Times Endorse Kerry John Gaquin General 8 October 18th 04 05:04 PM
OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs) jps General 33 July 28th 03 12:56 AM