JohnH JohnH is offline

Default How many times.....................

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 09:50:12 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:

FWIW, no one has disagreed with bk's comments, we've agreed only that he
should cease making them.

You should remember that it works both ways.
***** Have a Gay Day! *****

John

I'm not going to comment further on this, John, but your last is a
perfect example of your unwillingness to stop stirring the pot. Just let
it drop already, eh? Enough.

Good god. Go beat up some golf balls.

I am, soon. The fact is that the use of the name Kevin has only one
purpose. The ending of the flame fests between those two requires something
from both sides.

If that's 'stirring the pot', so be it.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John