Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Diaster in waiting....

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:51:11 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

Well, let's put it this way - right from the git-go, it was a learning
experience.

1 - When flying Southwest Airlines, get the A ticket boarding pass.

2 - Fly another airline.

We've had good experiences with Jet Blue for what it's worth. They've
become our default airline between FL and NY. Seating comfort in
coach is about the best I've seen, and our "on time" experience has
been very good. My only gripe is that they only fly out of JFK but I
understand that they may get some gates at Laguardia.

As for the boat buying experience, sorry to hear about that. I'm sure
most of us would be interested in more of the details if you can find
suitable phrasing to protect the guilty. :-)

As a point of curiosity, did you have a signed purchase agreement
prior to the trip? If so, and the boat was not as represented in the
agreement, you may have legal recourse. Big hassel of course, but a
trip to small claims court, or a letter from your lawyer might help to
keep the broker honest in the future.

Another possibility for future pain avoidance would be to have the
surveyor check the boat first before you make the trip.

Diaster in waiting.... DSK General 135 July 23rd 06 08:06 PM
Diaster in waiting.... DSK General 0 July 18th 06 01:04 PM
Diaster in waiting.... JoeSpareBedroom General 0 July 18th 06 01:02 PM
Diaster in waiting.... Eisboch General 0 July 18th 06 01:00 PM
canyon waiting list obdave General 1 February 7th 04 07:16 PM