Default Please help to identify this lifeboat

Hi there,

I found some photos of a particular type of OPEN lifeboats, which are
probably no longer being build. I was wondering if anyone out there may
be able to help me to identify the manufacturer of this type of
lifeboat?

Maybe that the details shown on the photos are sufficient for an expert
in this area, to identify the manufacturer.

http://grp16.tripod.com/index.html

Best regards,
Carlos Alberto
The Netherlands