Default SEA RAY LAGUNA ADVICE

I am interested in purchasing a 1994 sea ray laguna with 175 merc o/b.
I am a little new to boating and am nervous about a 12 y/o motor. I do
believe it was owned by an older woman and well maintained over the
years by a reputable mechanic. It has been kept in the water over the
years in the NY area. It looks to be in great condition. Should I stay
away from a motor this old?

SEA RAY LAGUNA ADVICE [email protected] General 12 July 15th 06 11:55 AM
Norwegian "sjekte" wooden boat advice requested markeike Boat Building 1 July 24th 05 08:19 PM
Advice Shrory General 2 February 18th 04 06:50 PM
Sage restoration advice wanted (osmosis) Angus Gratton General 4 November 14th 03 06:04 PM
Give me advice! Bareboat charter in Caribbean nick Cruising 18 September 10th 03 11:09 PM