Default What kind of small craft would fit this need?

c0d3phr3ak wrote:
You might want to look into kayaks. Personally I enjoy kayaking over
canoeing, and they are fast as hell (of couse that depends on how
strong you are but since you are canoeing, kayaking seems a natural
fit). You can also get some really lightweight kayaks.

there's even a Hobie version that peddles like a bike.

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:46:23 +0100, Al Deveron
wrote:

Can anyone advise on small craft?

Take a look at these:

http://www.porta-bote.com/

The people who have them seem to like the boats a lot and they have a
good reputation for durability, ease of assembly, storage, etc.

On Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:06:24 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Take a look at these:

http://www.porta-bote.com/

The people who have them seem to like the boats a lot and they have a
good reputation for durability, ease of assembly, storage, etc.

Thanks. I keep hearing good reports on those. I am looking out for
one. I'd want one of the longer ones (12 or 14 ft, perhaps).

Al D