Capt. Frank

Default Boat Names

A set of 3" letters costs aout $15.00 at most sign shops, Make sure you
specify marine grade vinyl.

Capt. Frank

Berg94 wrote:

After ownign my 17 foot cobia I have finally decided on a name. Since i have
the propensity to like gambling. Ill be ot anything. The name? WANNA BET?
Does anyone have any suggestions for gettign the name put on or doing it
myself. I dont wnat it to look cheesey or cheap but i dont fell like selling
my daughter into salvery for a boat name