BoatBanter.com

-   -   Boat Names (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/706-re-boat-names.html)

Capt. Frank August 16th 03 05:10 AM

Boat Names

A set of 3" letters costs aout $15.00 at most sign shops, Make sure you
specify marine grade vinyl.

Capt. Frank

Berg94 wrote:

After ownign my 17 foot cobia I have finally decided on a name. Since i have
the propensity to like gambling. Ill be ot anything. The name? WANNA BET?
Does anyone have any suggestions for gettign the name put on or doing it
myself. I dont wnat it to look cheesey or cheap but i dont fell like selling
my daughter into salvery for a boat name

megabite August 19th 03 01:23 AM

Boat Names

I think you ment to say High Performance 2 Mil. vinyl. 3m, Gerber, Avery,
Kapco all do very well on boats
link.net...