Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SARAH

Default HELP! Stain on seats!!

Hello to all and happy boating season!! I am in need of some HELP!!
Last fall we cleaned the boat out as always (last 4 years) and we took
it out of storage this spring to find STAINS on the front seats!! I
can't get them out, I tried a bit of bleach but scared myself as I
don't want to ruin the vinyl, I have gotten vinyl cleaner, I have tried
a stain remover for fabrics and also a stain remover that is to remove
any type of sticky stuff (tho the stains are NOT sticky). It almost
looks as tho its mud stains, its gray in color (my seats are white) and
there is not a patteren to them. HELP please, we are to take some
friends out on the last in the next three weeks. I can't have stains on
the seats. That gives us time to get all cleaned out and taken up to
dock where we boat at. I have come to a stand still on cleaning the
rest of the boat as these stains are driving me crazy HELP PLEASE!!

Thanks Sarah

Capt. RB Buys a Kia Capt. Rob ASA 81 May 31st 06 12:10 AM
Rust stain [email protected] Cruising 11 May 7th 06 02:51 AM
Rust stain [email protected] Cruising 1 May 3rd 06 10:22 PM
stain line preventing [email protected] General 11 April 14th 06 03:08 PM
Oh, dear: GOP strategists worry Iraq war could cost seats John H. General 1 December 5th 05 04:40 AM