jiminfl

Default google's #1 rec.boats poster

The honor goes to !!!!!
TaDa.........................................Harry with 35341 posts

basskisser

jiminfl wrote:
The honor goes to !!!!!
TaDa.........................................Harry with 35341 posts

Point?

jiminfl

No point. Just trivia. BTW you are #2 with a mere 9200 posts. And
Chuckie is #3 with 8000 some odd posts.

basskisser

jiminfl wrote:
No point. Just trivia. BTW you are #2 with a mere 9200 posts. And
Chuckie is #3 with 8000 some odd posts.

Bull****. where are you in this drivel?

jiminfl

Not at all. I was forced to use google groups because My ISP is broken.
I just happened upon that statistic. You have to admit 35,000 is a lot
of posts.
Jim

Bert Robbins

jiminfl wrote:
Not at all. I was forced to use google groups because My ISP is broken.
I just happened upon that statistic. You have to admit 35,000 is a lot
of posts.
Jim

It is kind of sad when someone sits around all day long in the case of
Harry, Chuck and Kevin (Bassie) and makes post after post after post.
Gordon

No, some people go boating, fly airplanes, etc for hobbies. This happens
to be their hobby. If you don't read or reply to their trolls, they will
eventually go away. Replies even like this one will probably be good for a
dozen replies from their and their ilk Gordon

Bert Robbins wrote:
jiminfl wrote:
Not at all. I was forced to use google groups because My ISP is broken.
I just happened upon that statistic. You have to admit 35,000 is a lot
of posts.
Jim

It is kind of sad when someone sits around all day long in the case of
Harry, Chuck and Kevin (Bassie) and makes post after post after post.

Too bad that you aren't bright enough to realize I'm not Kevin, dolt.
But, I'll give you the same offer as another resident idiot that keeps
calling me Kevin, donate $5000 dollars to JohnH's charity, and I'll
show you my real identity. John already knows my name, because I
donated. Now, put up or shut up.

Bishoop

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
jiminfl wrote:
Not at all. I was forced to use google groups because My ISP is broken.
I just happened upon that statistic. You have to admit 35,000 is a lot
of posts.
Jim

It is kind of sad when someone sits around all day long in the case of
Harry, Chuck and Kevin (Bassie) and makes post after post after post.

ROTFLMAO!

What do you use for a NG reader, Bert?
If you use Google, you can click on "profiles" and find some
interesting statistics.
For instance, when you click on "profiles" for your screen name; it
reveals that you have made just under 4,900 "recent posts" to over 140
different NG's.

How do you keep up with 140 NG's? I'd really like to know. I'll bet it
has to require "sitting around all day" and making "post after post".

Now of course you may insist on a different version of the truth than
that presented by Google. Fine. And who knows, there may be some
explanation for the mismatch between your own posting behavior reported
by Google and your complaint that in 9 years I have posted 8000
messages here (an average over that time of about 3-4 per day).

The other option, of course, would be to insist that the Google numbers
don't accurately reflect your activity- but must certainly accurately
reflect the activity of the folks you dislike.

Do you have a boat?

Why not tell us about it, and when and how you enjoy using it, if you
do?

You have to be a little bit careful about the statistics provided when you
click "view profile" in Google. It seems the stats are drived from the
email address used in email client setup.

If you use a monged address and others happen to pick the same one, stats
for "all" users of that address will pop up when you check the profile.

Currently use . Click on my profile and it reports that it's
not available but I've had recent posts (1000's) and you will see that I
post to "all" groups! I can't even spell some of the groups.

So I guess what this says is they don't use screen names but do use email
addresses.

More useless information I guess.

Tim

Here's your "Drivel"