basskisser

Default google's #1 rec.boats poster

Bert Robbins wrote:
jiminfl wrote:
Not at all. I was forced to use google groups because My ISP is broken.
I just happened upon that statistic. You have to admit 35,000 is a lot
of posts.
Jim

It is kind of sad when someone sits around all day long in the case of
Harry, Chuck and Kevin (Bassie) and makes post after post after post.

Too bad that you aren't bright enough to realize I'm not Kevin, dolt.
But, I'll give you the same offer as another resident idiot that keeps
calling me Kevin, donate $5000 dollars to JohnH's charity, and I'll
show you my real identity. John already knows my name, because I
donated. Now, put up or shut up.