Clams Canino

Default The Phantom Menace II

Here.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2427409684

Now picture this boat rigged with a Tower of Power...

-W

"JohnH" wrote in message
Where does one find a pic of this beast?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

Clams Canino

Default PM-II Sea Trials...

The PM-II went out last night for some quick trials. I still need to fix the
cooler and I'm waiting for the non-OMC special tach to come in via Faria
(who made all the guages in the boat).

At first I was dissapointed that it only went 38mph.. then I realized I was
still trimmed all the way down. It made 45 with my 17p SS and I quit there
as I had no tach and it had to be pushing 6k.

The JVC speakers rock - I can actually hear "Smoke on the Water" at WOT.
For those that don't know I have a CD burned that has the Gilligan theme and
Smoke on the Water on it. Gilligan handles the now wake zone by the ramp -
by the time it gets to Smoke on the Water it's time to throttle up. I wish
I'd dubbed in the clip from Challengers last words about "go with throttle
up" in between them for some effect.

For the moments it was at 45 I think I detected some chine-walking - I'll
wait on the tach to check that out furhter.

Instict tells me I'm gonna need a 19p SS on this one for cruising and the 17
for pulling. As opposed to the 17 and 15 used on the PM-1.

So far I'm happy - I need to adjust the trailer bunks a bit etc etc....
No more time to fool with it - I lost a week on it all told and have 3 paid
jobs backing up. (sigh)

-W

My big old Merc started like it was run the day before and did well in it's
now home.
"noah" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:55:49 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Blow dryer heating up bilge / goop.

Solar panel (ala PM-1) installed and working.

It's now been a full week of non-stop focus............ How do they
compensate for THAT??

-W (will be too old and too tired to tube once the f%^$ing thing is
finished)

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
Is almost rigged. All I have left is a gas line and 4 wires. And then

get
to fix the integral cooler.

-W (exhausted)

Nice looking boat!
FWIW, being tired gets an Automatic Pass, but never, EVER admit to
being too old! )
Good luck with the new hull.
noah

New name. noah General 15 August 15th 03 11:24 PM
The Phantom Menace MURDERED! (pic) John Gaquin General 2 July 26th 03 06:09 PM