Clams Canino

Default The Phantom Menace II

Is home!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2427409684

I moved the Jolly Roger over, and my new battery, and had a brief moment of
silence for PM-1 who is still on premise watching silently as it's
replacement is rigged and fitted out. It looks so sad sitting there as it's
all little things are taken and moved to the new hull. I'll **really** miss
that Four Winns.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2427412857

Next over goes the CD player so I have music to work by. I cleaned the
iside an put up the bimini for a little shade in the cockpit.

Tororrow, I'll start on my outboard and riggings, electrics, (I moved the
whole harness over with the Johnson - so I'm going from scratch.) etc etc.

I love the big swim-platform on the new one so I'll more easily drag my
tired ass up on the back afterwards......

-W (back to work)

noah

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 22:13:43 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

[...]

Hooo...Rahhh!!!!
Glad you got your new Capt's chair. I do understand that this will be
a lot of work, but I also understand that your boat is your baby.

When the movie guy's come around, can I take credit for "Phantom
Menace II"? )

Someday we'll meet, and you'll say "Damned channel clogging
fishermen!!", and I'll say "Goddamned Yahoo tubers!!!" and all will be
well with the world. )

Good luck, and Best wishes,
noah
Clams Canino

Update.

CD player installed, transom cleaned and prepped to receive. Battery
repaired. Outboard removed from PM-1 and sitting near transom. Numerous
notes taken. Electrics checked and commited to memory. Integral cooler iced
and tested for ice longevity. Cupholders tested at length.
Bilge scrubbed. Carpets vacuumed. PFD's moved and stowed.

Todays goal - bolt on outboard to let the 3M 5200 start curing. (then rest)

-W

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
[...]

Cheri Ann

WOW! Sounds great. You're really moving along
You'll be back on the water in no time.

Cheri

Wayne.B

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 09:36:57 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Todays goal - bolt on outboard to let the 3M 5200 start curing. (then rest)

===========================

Do you use 5200 as bedding compound for the engine bolts?

Great stuff but hard to remove.

Clams Canino

I'll add: Rub rail repaired in the back.

-W

"Cheri Ann" wrote in message
WOW! Sounds great. You're really moving along
You'll be back on the water in no time.

Cheri

Clams Canino

Is almost rigged. All I have left is a gas line and 4 wires. And then I get
to fix the integral cooler.

-W (exhausted)

Clams Canino

Blow dryer heating up bilge / goop.

Solar panel (ala PM-1) installed and working.

It's now been a full week of non-stop focus............ How do they
compensate for THAT??

-W (will be too old and too tired to tube once the f%^$ing thing is
finished)

Is almost rigged. All I have left is a gas line and 4 wires. And then I

get
to fix the integral cooler.

-W (exhausted)

JohnH

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:55:49 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Blow dryer heating up bilge / goop.

Solar panel (ala PM-1) installed and working.

It's now been a full week of non-stop focus............ How do they
compensate for THAT??

-W (will be too old and too tired to tube once the f%^$ing thing is
finished)

"Clams Canino" wrote in message
Is almost rigged. All I have left is a gas line and 4 wires. And then I

get
to fix the integral cooler.

-W (exhausted)

Where does one find a pic of this beast?

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD

New name. noah General 15 August 15th 03 11:24 PM
The Phantom Menace MURDERED! (pic) John Gaquin General 2 July 26th 03 06:09 PM