Default 60 HP Evinrude Won't Start

I have a 1997 60 HP Evinrude on a zodiac. I have not used the boat in
years, but I always take it in for annual service. The boat always
comes out fine and the engine starts right up. I decided to try to
start the boat. I have fresh fuel and oil, a charged battery, and
water running in the in-take. The boat cranks but won't kick over. I
have tried priming the engine but still no go. I checked the plugs and
they look brand new. Any suggestions?