Buddy Duncan

Default folding Evinrude

I have a folding Evinrude complete with the suitcase that I have been
using since I was a kid back in 68.It still runs perfectly but I cannot
find any info on it like when did Evinrude start/stop making them.I
have no intention of selling it but was curious what it may be worth.
Thanks,Bill Duncan.

Don Dando

There is no "Blue Book" of older motors, so it is worth what you can get for
it. Hundreds were made of that model so it is not a highly sought after
motor, but a nice one for a collector to have in his collection.

You may want to visit the Antique outboard motor site www.aomci.org:

Don Dando

"Buddy Duncan" wrote in message
et...
I have a folding Evinrude complete with the suitcase that I have been
using since I was a kid back in 68.It still runs perfectly but I cannot
find any info on it like when did Evinrude start/stop making them.I
have no intention of selling it but was curious what it may be worth.
Thanks,Bill Duncan.

Drew Dalgleish

If it's in good working order floatplane owners like this engine
because it packs nicely. In the past couple of years I've seen them
sell on ebay from about $100 to $600.

news:061020051615429168%buddydyourshorts@charter. net...