Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tamaroak

Default One ringy-dingy

Harry Krause wrote:
Today is Mother's Day, the busiest day of the year for long-distance
calling. Imagine the workload next week at NSA.

I feel so safe with my presidummy bush and his lackey cheney (or is it
the other way around?) at the helm. Between the two of them they have so
much military experience we cannot go wrong.

Capt. Jeff