Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Engine won't fire...

Put the boat (1985 Century Tournament Skiier, PCM 350) up after a short
cruise last week, and every thing seemed ok. Worked on the stern light
this week, went to start, and nothing. The last time it happened we got
towed back to a boat repair place and it was something to do with the
shift/transmission. Some kind of interlock on the velvet drive
transmission. The button that puts the boat in gear and out of gear
seems to be binding somewhat.

Does anyone know how I should troubleshoot this? There is a great full
moon this week and I hate to waste it.

Many thanks...Bob in Tega Cay SC