posted to alt.sailing
Everett Ingalls

Default Hatch

Hi All
The original owner of "Rejoice" had this really ugly piece of
plywood that replaced the "companionway hatch". I am in the process of
replacing this with one built of Mahogany (to match the rest of the
brightwork). I will put together a few photos and put them on a
"pagebuilder" page soon.
Spoda rain all week. Yuck. Everett

posted to alt.sailing
Everett Ingalls

As promised I put together a little "fun Page".
All comments are welcome.
http://community.webtv.net/evndeb/NewCompanionway

posted to alt.sailing
Rick Cortese

Everett Ingalls wrote:

As promised I put together a little "fun Page".
All comments are welcome.
http://community.webtv.net/evndeb/NewCompanionway

New to the group and sailing vs. boating myself.

Just got an old Islander Bahama and the hatch cover is as bad as your
original. I must say that that is a particularly nice looking hatch you
made.

posted to alt.sailing
D Parker

Nice work.