BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hatch (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/68983-hatch.html)

Everett Ingalls April 22nd 06 09:24 PM

Hatch

Hi All
The original owner of "Rejoice" had this really ugly piece of
plywood that replaced the "companionway hatch". I am in the process of
replacing this with one built of Mahogany (to match the rest of the
brightwork). I will put together a few photos and put them on a
"pagebuilder" page soon.
Spoda rain all week. Yuck. Everett

Everett Ingalls April 24th 06 03:12 PM

Hatch

As promised I put together a little "fun Page".
All comments are welcome.
http://community.webtv.net/evndeb/NewCompanionway

Rick Cortese April 24th 06 05:41 PM

Hatch

Everett Ingalls wrote:

As promised I put together a little "fun Page".
All comments are welcome.
http://community.webtv.net/evndeb/NewCompanionway

New to the group and sailing vs. boating myself.

Just got an old Islander Bahama and the hatch cover is as bad as your
original. I must say that that is a particularly nice looking hatch you
made.

D Parker April 25th 06 12:29 AM

Hatch

Nice work.