Bishoop

Default Tire pressure indicators

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Out of curiosity, might someone who actually knows share how those "tire
pressure low" indicators work?

I don't mean the ones you put on your tire valves; I mean the ones that
come stock on some new vehicles, and set off a warning light on the dash
when a tire is low.

Oh, and I'm thinking of getting a set of valve pressure indicators for my
boat trailer tires. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

What I understand is they sense tire rpms and when all four aren't within
some tolerance the "Low Tire Pressure" warning is turned on.

I guess you could check this by putting equally low pressure in all four
tires and see if you get a warning.

Trailer Tire Air Doug Kanter General 0 December 29th 05 05:37 PM
Trailer Tire Air Don White General 9 December 28th 05 10:05 PM
Pressure treated plywood Ratchet Boat Building 7 November 8th 05 03:14 AM