William Andersen

Default Wiring a ZAP Stop

How do I wire a ZAP Stop on the alternator of my 3 liter MerCruiser?
The instructions state red (fuse) to Alternator + and black to Alternator
ground.
I have three wires on my alternator: Orange, Purple, and Red/White.

JR North

Of the 3 wires on your alt, the B+ (output) will be the largest diameter
wire. Connect the RED wire of the Zap Stop to this terminal. Connect the
BLACK to ground; the Alt case or engine block. YMMV
JR

William Andersen wrote:

How do I wire a ZAP Stop on the alternator of my 3 liter MerCruiser?
The instructions state red (fuse) to Alternator + and black to Alternator
ground.
I have three wires on my alternator: Orange, Purple, and Red/White.

William Andersen

Thanks
.. .

William Andersen wrote:

How do I wire a ZAP Stop on the alternator of my 3 liter MerCruiser?
The instructions state red (fuse) to Alternator + and black to Alternator
ground.
I have three wires on my alternator: Orange, Purple, and Red/White.

wiring neatly William Andersen Electronics 11 May 29th 06 06:51 AM
wiring diagrame for trim tilt pump inboard 140 hp mercruiser pozz General 0 March 16th 06 06:29 AM
Need a Good Book on Basic Wiring in a Boat For Beginner [email protected] General 26 November 23rd 05 04:45 PM
wiring help Blazer Fan Dan General 5 November 22nd 05 12:39 AM
Want me to stop???? Capt. Rob ASA 2 November 10th 05 06:38 AM