NOYB

Default While reading an article about mangos..

I read that they are sometimes eaten with salt.

This reminded me of something that my grandmother did - mainly, eat a
salted apple. It's actually pretty good tasting as I remember it.

Anybody remember grandparents doing that?

My grandparents were senile. I didn't put much stock in what they thought
tasted good.