JimH

Default More Refit photos, I hope

"RG" wrote in message
oups.com...
I clicked on the link in Chuck's original post in this thread (More
refit photos, I hope), which was just posted yesterday, on 3/10.
Everyone who has replied to this thread seems to have gotten to the
photos just fine, but not me. If I click on the same link even now, I
get the same results as I described in my prior post.

It worked yesterday but is now asking for a password.

RCE

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..

"RG" wrote in message
oups.com...
I clicked on the link in Chuck's original post in this thread (More
refit photos, I hope), which was just posted yesterday, on 3/10.
Everyone who has replied to this thread seems to have gotten to the
photos just fine, but not me. If I click on the same link even now, I
get the same results as I described in my prior post.

It worked yesterday but is now asking for a password.

Chuck musta added some pics and forgot to make them available to the public.

RCE

thunder

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:42:15 -0800, RG wrote:

OK, color me thick as a brick. I seem to be the only one with this
problem, but when I click the link, it takes me to a sign in page with
Chuck's email address filled in, but prompting me for a password, which I
do not possess. Twenty other people have managed to maneuver around the
gatekeeper, but not me. Lil' help, please?

Try this link:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...8&conn_speed=1

I think the tinyurl might of expired.
Doug Kanter

"RCE" wrote in message

"RG" wrote in message
ups.com...
OK, color me thick as a brick. I seem to be the only one with this
problem, but when I click the link, it takes me to a sign in page with
Chuck's email address filled in, but prompting me for a password, which
I do not possess. Twenty other people have managed to maneuver around
the gatekeeper, but not me. Lil' help, please?

Might depend on what link you used and when.

When Chuck first set this up his original link didn't work for anybody. I
suspect he did not enable public viewing of the pictures.

He corrected whatever the issue was and the links now work ok.

I don't have the current one .... maybe he will repost it.

RCE

How can you not have the current one? You're using Outlook Express, same as
I am. I show all messages in the thread back to the beginning.

RCE

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"RCE" wrote in message

"RG" wrote in message
ups.com...
OK, color me thick as a brick. I seem to be the only one with this
problem, but when I click the link, it takes me to a sign in page with
Chuck's email address filled in, but prompting me for a password, which
I do not possess. Twenty other people have managed to maneuver around
the gatekeeper, but not me. Lil' help, please?

Might depend on what link you used and when.

When Chuck first set this up his original link didn't work for anybody.
I suspect he did not enable public viewing of the pictures.

He corrected whatever the issue was and the links now work ok.

I don't have the current one .... maybe he will repost it.

RCE

How can you not have the current one? You're using Outlook Express, same
as I am. I show all messages in the thread back to the beginning.

I have it set to "hide read messages" and am too lazy to reset it to "show
all messages" or "show downloaded messages" and try to find it.

RCE

Doug Kanter

"RCE" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"RCE" wrote in message

"RG" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Don't you use the "watch conversation" feature? Combine that with sorting
correctly, and following the threads is a breeze.

Default More Refit photos, I hope, new tiny url

RG wrote:
OK, color me thick as a brick. I seem to be the only one with this
problem, but when I click the link, it takes me to a sign in page with
Chuck's email address filled in, but prompting me for a password, which
I do not possess. Twenty other people have managed to maneuver around
the gatekeeper, but not me. Lil' help, please?

Here's a new tiny url, see if this helps at all.

http://tinyurl.com/eg9r6

RG

wrote in message
oups.com...

Here's a new tiny url, see if this helps at all.

http://tinyurl.com/eg9r6

That worked. Thanks!

UglyDan®©™

Wow, That looks like a fairly large shop, Nice to be inside for all that
type work.
Do they have any DIY shops up there now?

I did a dive job for Trident up there a few years ago, and remember
thinking some of those empty waterfront warehouse space's would be ideal
for overhaul/refit's. I doubt for the DIY you could get that type space
nowday's the way insurance, and DOE laws are now.
Prolly been slated for condo's anyway. UD

600 Photos of canoe construction [email protected] General 2 December 4th 05 01:22 AM
OT Bush Give Me Hope [email protected] General 0 November 18th 05 02:07 PM
Hope Springs Eternal Capt. Rob ASA 0 November 8th 05 03:25 PM
Old Tyme Boat Brochure Photos, Amusing attire [email protected] General 81 October 13th 05 05:48 PM