Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jack Redington

Default Speaking of noodlin'..

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

I was watching that video Fisherdude posted yesterday again - a couple
of those fish have got to be in the 30/35 pound range.

However, I always thought noodlin' was using a really long cane pole -
like 12 - 15 feet long to get a way out of the shore. The noodlin'
name came from the whippy length of the cane pole.

I can't wait to get to SC this summer and do some real cat fishin' -
they just don't have cats like that up here.

As I mentioned I have collected a few item's on this. Just because I
thought it was funny. They have alot of different names for it in
different parts of the country. But the most common is Noodlin. Which
one artical I have said that was from the thought that those who did it
must not be using their noodle. IE they are out of their minds.

I think in Texas it is against the law.

Capt Jack R..

Speaking of noodlin'.. Tom G General 2 March 3rd 06 02:47 AM
Speaking of noodlin'.. FishWisher General 0 March 2nd 06 06:27 PM
Speaking of noodlin'.. Doug Kanter General 0 March 2nd 06 04:24 PM
Medical CDs - [Part 1], [Part 2], [Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs, [Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs, including Medical Solutions], [Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics Porgrams], [Part 6 = Various - Medical Cliparts, [email protected] Tall Ships 0 February 4th 06 08:43 AM