Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default Product Recommendation

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..

I got one of these as a holiday gift:

http://tinyurl.com/q6ppu

It is one of the best gifts ever. I like good coffee, but I only drink a
cup or two a day, and *this* device makes a damned perfect fresh cup and
brews it to the right temperature, too.

They're available for less than the price listed on the Keurig site.

Damned thing is so good I had to order one for my wife, who likes
fresh-brewed tea, which the machine also makes perfectly.

There are other single-cup devices out there, some for a lot more, some
for less, but this one seems the best to me.

Oh...and of course I own 110% of the company's stock.
Well, I wish I did.

www.jr.com has it for $129.99.

Enjoy.

Slurp!

We bought our 10 cup automatic coffee make for well under $100 and it will
brew anywhere from 1 to 10 cups of coffee.........it even has a timer.
Perfect coffee every time.

A $100 two cup coffee maker? I will pass Harry. ;-)