Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tamaroak

Default Here's the official report of the Cheney Shooting

As a tired old criminal investigator (only 28 years) who has dealt with
many of these issues, I would ask why delay the announcement of the
event? Two likely reasons:

1. Maybe they can control the access to the information, making it a
non-event. No one will find out.

2. (And most likely, in my estimation) What could transpire over time
that would make the whole event look better in the eyes of the public
and law enforcement? Answer: the perpertrator's blood alcohol level
could drop to a legal level.

What a slimeball we have for a VP.

Capt. jeff

Cheney provides us with comic relief - and we need it Dene General 1 February 15th 06 10:50 PM
Here's the official report of the Cheney Shooting JimH General 11 February 15th 06 09:46 PM
OT more Cheney jokes Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 February 14th 06 10:19 PM
OT LIbby rats on Cheney! [email protected] General 0 October 25th 05 01:42 PM