Default OT My New Guitar!

Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

What corner will you be playing on? I'll have some quarters ready.

Doug Kanter wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

What corner will you be playing on? I'll have some quarters ready.

All of them, and I prefer 10 dollar bills. So, if you see anybody on
any corner playing guitar, be sure to drop 10 dollars in their guitar
case, it may just be me. Hope you don't go to big cities much, you'll
go broke.

JohnH

On 9 Feb 2006 09:28:37 -0800, wrote:

Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

Hey! Looks good. Now we can get to singing a couple stanzas from "I Fought
the Law", the current 'I can't get it out of my head' tune!

Go to abpso, look for 'The Law Won', and add the guitar!

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
ups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

What corner will you be playing on? I'll have some quarters ready.

All of them, and I prefer 10 dollar bills. So, if you see anybody on
any corner playing guitar, be sure to drop 10 dollars in their guitar
case, it may just be me. Hope you don't go to big cities much, you'll
go broke.

That's why I chose electric bass instead of acoustic - to avoid the
temptation to start a new career. No electricity on those corners!

Don White

wrote:
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

I didn't bother getting a guitar with the electric pickup.
I asked the salesman when would I ever need it...and he said if I got up
on stage. Almost laughed out loud.....besides he said I could retro-fit
my guitar with a better quality pickup later on for about $100.00.
JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

Congratulations! Nice looking guitar.

JohnH wrote:
On 9 Feb 2006 09:28:37 -0800, wrote:

Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

Hey! Looks good. Now we can get to singing a couple stanzas from "I Fought
the Law", the current 'I can't get it out of my head' tune!

Go to abpso, look for 'The Law Won', and add the guitar!

--

CRAP!! You just HAD to do that. Now it's in MY head as well. "Robbin'
people with a ....six gun......

Doug Kanter wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

What corner will you be playing on? I'll have some quarters ready.

All of them, and I prefer 10 dollar bills. So, if you see anybody on
any corner playing guitar, be sure to drop 10 dollars in their guitar
case, it may just be me. Hope you don't go to big cities much, you'll
go broke.

That's why I chose electric bass instead of acoustic - to avoid the
temptation to start a new career. No electricity on those corners!

Loooooong extension chord?

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Not trying to start a flame fest, etc., but some here have shown
interest in guitars. Well, I just got off of Musician's Friend. Here's
what I ordered:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...tic?sku=515329

Played one at a local guitar shop, that was owned by one of the
repairmen there, and I've wanted it since!

Congratulations! Nice looking guitar.

Thanks....I'm stoked, I hope this one sounds as sweet as the one I
played. I've already picked the guy's brain, picked up the same
strings, etc. I also paid for overnight shipping!!!!