Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NOYB

Default Super Bowl Ad Replays

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:49:19 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

I wouldn't do that. 8-10 ft. head seas, even in a 49' GB, is no fun...and
not very safe.

Hehe, correct on both counts. You don't actually think my wife would
let me do that? It would be an instant mutiny!

Even the big shrimp boats were hiding out inside Boca Grande pass on
Saturday.

I went to the Florida Sportsman fishing show at the Lee Civic Center. On
Sunday, I replaced the auto bilge switch, and the bow anchor roller wheel on
the Grady White.

Bush calls Super Bowl a Victory in the War on Terror [email protected] General 0 February 7th 06 04:31 PM
Super Bowl Sunday Thom Stewart ASA 6 February 6th 06 05:09 PM
OK Scotty; 2 Weeks, for all the Marbles. Super Bowl!!! Thom Stewart ASA 1 January 23rd 06 04:26 AM