Wayne.B

Default Super Bowl Ad Replays

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:34:50 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

damn bridges. :)

thats why i like the contender - not much height.

how come you are leaving the gb at St. Pete?

We are driving back up Thursday night to play race committee boat for
one of my oldest son's sailing regattas this weekend - 505 mid-winter
championships or something like that. We did it last year and had a
good time. The boats are exciting to watch in any kind of breeze -
lightweight planing dinghies with the crew hanging from a trapeze wire
out over the water. These things get going about 20 kts in decent
wind and capsize in spectacular fashion if not handled just right.
I'll post a couple of pictures later.

After that I'm taking a weeks vacation from my stress filled life here
in SWFL and we will cruise somewhere, haven't quite decided just where
yet but there are lots of choices ranging from Long Boat Key, Sarasota
and Venice to the north, or south to Naples, Marco Island, the
Everglades and Keys.

There is an inlet to the Everglades at Shark River that I've been
itching to explore. Supposedly it is only habitable in the winter
when the skeeters are dormant. If you see a flying GB49 that is
making funny buzzing noises you'll know that we got it wrong...