NOYB

Default Super Bowl Ad Replays

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 02:19:37 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

On
Sunday, I replaced the auto bilge switch, and the bow anchor roller wheel
on
the Grady White.

Good projects. Not sure how it was to the south, but by late
afternoon the weather was getting really nice up near Tampa Bay.

Have you ever been into Shark River?

No. I haven't made any overnight trips with the Grady yet. I'm planning
some for late Spring and the Summer when the weather gets nicer and more
consistent.

Shark River is south of Everglades City, right? What's there to see down
that way? Is it deep water, and is it worth overnighting in on the way to
the Keys?