Calif Bill

Default Super Bowl Ad Replays

"NOYB" wrote in message
link.net...

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:49:19 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

I wouldn't do that. 8-10 ft. head seas, even in a 49' GB, is no
fun...and
not very safe.

Hehe, correct on both counts. You don't actually think my wife would
let me do that? It would be an instant mutiny!

Even the big shrimp boats were hiding out inside Boca Grande pass on
Saturday.

I went to the Florida Sportsman fishing show at the Lee Civic Center. On
Sunday, I replaced the auto bilge switch, and the bow anchor roller wheel
on the Grady White.

I cleaned up the boat from the Friday / Saturday fishing, and replaced the 1
year old LED tail light on the right side. Now to see if it was warranteed.
Listened to the game on the radio. Very nice here weather wise, except big
swell in the ocean. Mavericks surf contest today. Only some 35' waves this
year at the break, not the 50+ that we have had. Calling for 70's through
the weekend. May get the new deck finished yet.