Don White

Default Early spring for boating?

Shubenacadie Sam emerged from his hole locally, didn't see his shadow so
announced an early spring
Bunk...We never have early springs here! Winter has just started.
The boat cover won't be coming off for 3 months.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-shubie-sam20060202.html
Doug Kanter

"Don White" wrote in message
Shubenacadie Sam emerged from his hole locally, didn't see his shadow so
announced an early spring
Bunk...We never have early springs here! Winter has just started.
The boat cover won't be coming off for 3 months.
http://www.cbc.ca/ns/story/ns-shubie-sam20060202.html

There's still March. About ten years ago, I wanted BBQ steak for my
mid-March birthday. I ended up having to dig a path from the house to the
garage through snow that was up to my waist. Not drifts, either. Just snow,
and it wasn't done yet.

Wayne.B

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:49:42 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

There's still March. About ten years ago, I wanted BBQ steak for my
mid-March birthday. I ended up having to dig a path from the house to the
garage through snow that was up to my waist. Not drifts, either. Just snow,
and it wasn't done yet.

What day is summer in Rochester this year?