Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bryan

Default Ping: Harry K. et al attacking the bayliner

Harry,
I haven't been around long enough to know the history behind the animosity
between you (and others) and Skipper. I do not want to talk about that!

What I do want to know is why the personal attack on his boat, a bayliner,
over and over. For example, "10-12 acres. Perfect size for Skip and that
Bayliner." From the tone of the post I pulled the quote from, and others
that I've read, I'm interpreting the bayliner comment as a slur on the
boat.

I understand that each of us has our boat and they're all different, but
each gets us into the water whether it's a small lake with a no wake limit
or the limitless ocean. So I'm wondering why the relentless attack on the
make or model of a boat.

If I've misinterpreted what I've been reading, just let me know, otherwise
I'm curious about the motivation for the repetitive attacks, or slurs.

Bryan
Sea Ray 185 Sport

Ping: Harry JimH General 20 January 18th 06 03:10 PM
ping..Harry re ironworker monument Don White General 25 December 9th 05 01:10 AM
Harry Has Had A Productive Morning Bert Robbins General 3 November 28th 05 03:34 PM