NOYB

Default Did yuo ever wonder...

why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

NOYB

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

. ..
why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

damn straight.

wont see that kind of thing in chuck's magazine

gays

JimH

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

damn straight.

wont see that kind of thing in chuck's magazine

gays

BTW: How was the fishing?

NOYB

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

m...
why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

damn straight.

wont see that kind of thing in chuck's magazine

gays

BTW: How was the fishing?

Terrific! A keeper permit (20#), a keeper cobia(20-25#), and a 125+ pound
tarpon that my brother fought for 10 minutes before it spit the hook. These
are all fish that you normally catch in April/May/June. To catch them in
January is extremely rare.

The day started off pretty poor though. My oil reservoir oil pump went out
5 miles from the pass 2 hours before daybreak. We headed in against the
new moon outging tide on one engine, and then slept until daybreak. Got it
fixed by noonish with a spare part that I salvaged off my last boat motor
that blew up. We fished the nearshore reefs (5 miles) rather than the
military towers because of the late start. We couldn't have hoped for a
better day if we made it to the towers..and we saved $200 in fuel costs to
boot.

Florida's fishery has such diversity that you can change plans on a moment's
notice and still have a good day of fishing.

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

Ugleeee boats.

Yes...despite the eye candy ornament adorning the cockpit.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
[...]

Florida salt-water fishing is the best, really. There are varieties easy
to catch all around the state, and you don't even have to go offshore to
find them. The fresh-water fishing ain't too shabby, either.

Blech. Who the heck wants to catch 10 pound largemouth bass?

I mean, it's nothing like catching a 6 pound triggerfish in the Cortez.

jps

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

.. .
why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

damn straight.

wont see that kind of thing in chuck's magazine ill tell you what.

by the way chuck, that boat show issue was great. you have one hell
of a magazine there.

thanks for sending them to me - i really enjoy them.

Not bad for a free, eh?

Since Chuck has been involved, I've watched that mag swell to probably
twice or three times the page count that it had previously.

jps
JimH

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

om...
why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

damn straight.

wont see that kind of thing in chuck's magazine

gays

BTW: How was the fishing?

Terrific! A keeper permit (20#), a keeper cobia(20-25#), and a 125+ pound
tarpon that my brother fought for 10 minutes before it spit the hook.
These are all fish that you normally catch in April/May/June. To catch
them in January is extremely rare.

The day started off pretty poor though. My oil reservoir oil pump went
out 5 miles from the pass 2 hours before daybreak. We headed in against
the new moon outging tide on one engine, and then slept until daybreak.
Got it fixed by noonish with a spare part that I salvaged off my last boat
motor that blew up.

Wise move in carrying a spare parts inventory for the engines.

So other than that, how is the new boat running?

NOYB

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

news:1rost1li4ug7k8qgq558cdgjfr8r7n6hvp@4ax. com...
[...]

I had a 1991 Yamaha on the 25' Whaler. It blew up a year and a half ago,
and I replaced it with a Suzuki. I kept the prop, engine shroud, controls,
gauges, and oil tank. It was the motor from the oil tank that saved the
day. My wife complains I'm a pack rat...but this time it saved me a couple
hundred dollars.

So other than that, how is the new boat running?

Great. And this weekend convinced me that it's capable of catching fish,
too.