JimH

Default Did yuo ever wonder...

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

om...
why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

damn straight.

wont see that kind of thing in chuck's magazine

gays

BTW: How was the fishing?

Terrific! A keeper permit (20#), a keeper cobia(20-25#), and a 125+ pound
tarpon that my brother fought for 10 minutes before it spit the hook.
These are all fish that you normally catch in April/May/June. To catch
them in January is extremely rare.

The day started off pretty poor though. My oil reservoir oil pump went
out 5 miles from the pass 2 hours before daybreak. We headed in against
the new moon outging tide on one engine, and then slept until daybreak.
Got it fixed by noonish with a spare part that I salvaged off my last boat
motor that blew up.

Wise move in carrying a spare parts inventory for the engines.

So other than that, how is the new boat running?