NOYB

Default Did yuo ever wonder...

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:09:25 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

m...
why the guys are always dressed and the women are half naked?

http://www.oceanscoutmarine.com/index.asp

Sluts.

damn straight.

wont see that kind of thing in chuck's magazine

gays

BTW: How was the fishing?

Terrific! A keeper permit (20#), a keeper cobia(20-25#), and a 125+ pound
tarpon that my brother fought for 10 minutes before it spit the hook. These
are all fish that you normally catch in April/May/June. To catch them in
January is extremely rare.

The day started off pretty poor though. My oil reservoir oil pump went out
5 miles from the pass 2 hours before daybreak. We headed in against the
new moon outging tide on one engine, and then slept until daybreak. Got it
fixed by noonish with a spare part that I salvaged off my last boat motor
that blew up. We fished the nearshore reefs (5 miles) rather than the
military towers because of the late start. We couldn't have hoped for a
better day if we made it to the towers..and we saved $200 in fuel costs to
boot.

Florida's fishery has such diversity that you can change plans on a moment's
notice and still have a good day of fishing.