Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jps

Default Affording Fuel

I've had one hell of a time justifying the expense of fuel and,
consequently, over the last year our boat has been out very little.

Now I come to find that Exxon, Chevron and Halliburton have made more
money this past year than at any time in history and our rate of savings
hasn't been this low since 1933.

I'm feeling stung. The taxation is going to happen one way or another.
I feel government is in a better position to redistribute my taxation
more than I trust Exxon or Chevron or Halliburton but I guess they
already have.

Think about it folks. Very few companies are having banner years, apart
from these companies.

Is it some sort of coincidence that these same companies are friends of
the current administration?

This whole thing stinks from the head down.

I guess the dinghy will have to do for now.

jps