Calif Bill

Default Floriduh - A Passing Fad

wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:18:38 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Floriduh was once the place you set world land speed records. That honor
has long since passed to western states. Floriduh once had great fishing
and freedoms, not any more. The best fishing is now found on the West
Coast and Pacific waters. Would seem Floriduh has been religated as a
place for retirees and the non adventurous. Those with real
get-up-and-go, with true adventurous spirits, the non whoosies with real
drive, well, they go west and really live. Of course, that just my
personal observation.

Amen brother. It really sucks down here. Tell your friends, tell your
neighbors. You forgot alligators, snakes, hurricanes, tornados and
bugs the size of your thumb. Stay away!!! It's terrible!

I do not think they have any bugs but a mosquito as small as your thumb down
there.

Calif Bill

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

--
Skipper

That why you are not in the west?

$

Heck, San Fransisco gives the homeless $400 a month.

A H FOSTER

"Skipper" wrote in message
"Wayne.B" wrote:

Skipper wrote:

Floriduh was once the place you set world land speed records. That honor
has long since passed to western states. Floriduh once had great fishing
and freedoms, not any more. The best fishing is now found on the West
Coast and Pacific waters. Would seem Floriduh has been religated as a
place for retirees and the non adventurous. Those with real
get-up-and-go, with true adventurous spirits, the non whoosies with real
drive, well, they go west and really live. Of course, that is just my
personal...unbiased opinion.

attempt at trolling the news group and starting a new flame fest...

Well, if your opinion about the comparison should differ, make the case
for Floriduh boating. Then again, if you agree with my observation,
suppose you would see it as hitting below the belt.

--
Skipper

You're just jealous.

Capt. Bill

A H FOSTER

"Skipper" wrote in message
Bill Kearney wrote:

"Skipper" wrote...

Of course, that just my personal observation.

And worth everything everyone paid for it.... NOTHING.

And can you believe not one could defend the honor of Floriduh boatin'.
You'd a thunk someone could defend her and issue a few false positives.

--
Skipper

There is nothing to defend. Our boating honor is unassailable by the likes
of you.

Capt. Bill

Skipper

A H FOSTER wrote:

And can you believe not one could defend the honor of Floriduh boatin'.
You'd a thunk someone could defend her and issue a few false positives.

There is nothing to defend. Our boating honor is unassailable by the likes
of you.

Interesting that no one can, don't ya think.

--
Skipper

Reggie Smithers

Skipper wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote:

Skipper wrote:

Floriduh was once the place you set world land speed records. That honor
has long since passed to western states. Floriduh once had great fishing
and freedoms, not any more. The best fishing is now found on the West
Coast and Pacific waters. Would seem Floriduh has been religated as a
place for retirees and the non adventurous. Those with real
get-up-and-go, with true adventurous spirits, the non whoosies with real
drive, well, they go west and really live. Of course, that is just my
personal...unbiased opinion.

attempt at trolling the news group and starting a new flame fest...

Well, if your opinion about the comparison should differ, make the case
for Floriduh boating. Then again, if you agree with my observation,
suppose you would see it as hitting below the belt.

--
Skipper

Skipper,
I would love to hear about one of your recent trips to Mexico.

How long did you stay there? What areas you visited? Any fishing
stories etc? Has the area changed much since your first trip many years
ago?

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

JIMinFL

"Skipper" wrote in message
A H FOSTER wrote:

And can you believe not one could defend the honor of Floriduh boatin'.
You'd a thunk someone could defend her and issue a few false positives.

There is nothing to defend. Our boating honor is unassailable by the
likes
of you.

Interesting that no one can, don't ya think.

--
Skipper

Skipper and Skipper.You won't catch much trolling down that dusty Derby
Cansass road in your rusty old Silverado with the same old stale bait on
your hook. Get yourselves near some water and sunshine.Your dispositions
will surely improve.

Skipper

JIMinFL wrote:

Skipper and Skipper.You won't catch much trolling down that dusty Derby
Cansass road in your rusty old Silverado with the same old stale bait on
your hook. Get yourselves near some water and sunshine.Your dispositions
will surely improve.

Interesting that no one has anything positive to say about Floriduh. I
simply report unbiased honest observations and the locals go into karate
mode. Would appear my observations were spot on from the response.

--
Skipper
JIMinFL

"Skipper" wrote in message
JIMinFL wrote:

Skipper and Skipper.You won't catch much trolling down that dusty Derby
Cansass road in your rusty old Silverado with the same old stale bait on
your hook. Get yourselves near some water and sunshine.Your dispositions
will surely improve.

Interesting that no one has anything positive to say about Floriduh. I
simply report unbiased honest observations and the locals go into karate
mode. Would appear my observations were spot on from the response.

--
Skipper

Like I said. Your bait is old and it stinks. Find some sunshine. It should
help treat your SAD.

JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Skipper wrote:
JIMinFL wrote:

Skipper and Skipper.You won't catch much trolling down that dusty Derby
Cansass road in your rusty old Silverado with the same old stale bait on
your hook. Get yourselves near some water and sunshine.Your dispositions
will surely improve.

Interesting that no one has anything positive to say about Floriduh. I
simply report unbiased honest observations and the locals go into karate
mode. Would appear my observations were spot on from the response.

--
Skipper

Nobody's going for your old bait.

So much for his promise of being "Born Again". I figured he would return
to his nasty old self again.