Skipper

Default Millions for the Taking in Floriduh

Millions of dollars worth of 'stuff' is being handed out in Floriduh.
Takers drive up in their new cars to get as much as they can carry away.
Many complain that the plastic bags are too flimsy to cart off full
loads.

Good to see our tax dollars at work!

--
Skipper
NOYB

"Skipper" wrote in message
Millions of dollars worth of 'stuff' is being handed out in Floriduh.
Takers drive up in their new cars to get as much as they can carry away.
Many complain that the plastic bags are too flimsy to cart off full
loads.

Good to see our tax dollars at work!

People who didn't stock up provisions before a hurricane arrived that took 7
days to get here are idiots.

I had water, gas, generator, ice, food, etc. stockpiled and ready to use as
needed...as did most Neapolitans. It's mostly the fools on the other coast
who decided that they'd rather wait until FEMA came through with their
handouts. It shouldn't surprise anyone that the "red" counties did fine in
the aftermath, and the "blue" counties are the ones with people lined up for
hours waiting for FEMA handouts.

DownTime

NOYB wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message

Millions of dollars worth of 'stuff' is being handed out in Floriduh.
Takers drive up in their new cars to get as much as they can carry away.
Many complain that the plastic bags are too flimsy to cart off full
loads.

Good to see our tax dollars at work!

People who didn't stock up provisions before a hurricane arrived that took 7
days to get here are idiots.

I had water, gas, generator, ice, food, etc. stockpiled and ready to use as
needed...as did most Neapolitans. It's mostly the fools on the other coast
who decided that they'd rather wait until FEMA came through with their
handouts. It shouldn't surprise anyone that the "red" counties did fine in
the aftermath, and the "blue" counties are the ones with people lined up for
hours waiting for FEMA handouts.

I'm in Cape Coral, Lee county. What color does that make me?

NOYB

"DownTime" wrote in message
m...
NOYB wrote:
"Skipper" wrote in message

Millions of dollars worth of 'stuff' is being handed out in Floriduh.
Takers drive up in their new cars to get as much as they can carry away.
Many complain that the plastic bags are too flimsy to cart off full
loads.

Good to see our tax dollars at work!

People who didn't stock up provisions before a hurricane arrived that
took 7 days to get here are idiots.

I had water, gas, generator, ice, food, etc. stockpiled and ready to use
as needed...as did most Neapolitans. It's mostly the fools on the other
coast who decided that they'd rather wait until FEMA came through with
their handouts. It shouldn't surprise anyone that the "red" counties did
fine in the aftermath, and the "blue" counties are the ones with people
lined up for hours waiting for FEMA handouts.

I'm in Cape Coral, Lee county. What color does that make me?

You're red...but barely. Purple would be a better description. Any 2 hour
lines at FEMA handout locations up there?

Gorf

"Skipper" wrote in message
Millions of dollars worth of 'stuff' is being handed out in Floriduh.

Bush the most corrupt president EVER!

From the American Conservative

http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_10_24/cover.html

*JimH*

"Gorf" wrote in message
om...

"Skipper" wrote in message
Millions of dollars worth of 'stuff' is being handed out in Floriduh.

Bush the most corrupt president EVER!

I was beginning to think you had some credibility until you posted that.

Skipper

Gorf wrote:

http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_10_24/cover.html

Devastating if true.

--
Skipper
DSK

*JimH* wrote:
I was beginning to think you had some credibility until you posted that.

Yeah, there have been a lot more corrupt Presidents than Bush!

I mean, look at Grant handing over whole departments & states to his
Army buddies; Roosevelt fomenting revolution in other countries; Harding
hiring his mistress plus selling off the Navy's fuel & pocketing the
cash; Reagan cutting a deal with the Iranian hostage-takers to keep them
until after the election, then negotiating with other terrorists to
smuggle weapons into Central America... oh my, those were all
Republicans, weren't they?

DSK

DSK

Gorf wrote:
http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_10_24/cover.html

Skipper wrote:
Devastating if true.

It's true enough. Guess where the trail leads, thru Feith & Wolfowitz's
office to their pal & boss?

I also bet that enough of that money has circulated back into the
"right" pockets that a few well-connected Republicans are going to have
very very well-funded capaigns, these next few elections. A billion
here, a billion there, next thing you know it adds up to real money.

DSK

Gorf

" *JimH*" wrote in message

"Gorf" wrote in message
om...

"Skipper" wrote in message
Millions of dollars worth of 'stuff' is being handed out in Floriduh.

Bush the most corrupt president EVER!

I was beginning to think you had some credibility until you posted that.

Not sure what part you are referring to - remember the old saying "the buck
stops here"? The president is responsible for his policies.....

if you mean the fraud portion - that is well documented.

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwashington/12360839.htm

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...llions?mode=PF

http://www.khilafah.com/home/categor...=11662&TagID=2

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jul29.html