DSK

Default Millions for the Taking in Floriduh

Bush the most corrupt president EVER!

*JimH* wrote:
I was beginning to think you had some credibility until you posted that.

Yeah, there have been a lot more corrupt Presidents than Bush!

I mean, look at Grant handing over whole departments & states to his
Army buddies; Roosevelt fomenting revolution in other countries; Harding
hiring his mistress plus selling off the Navy's fuel & pocketing the
cash; Reagan cutting a deal with the Iranian hostage-takers to keep them
until after the election, then negotiating with other terrorists to
smuggle weapons into Central America... oh my, those were all
Republicans, weren't they?

DSK