Junior Member

Location: Clearwater Beach Fl
Default From Clearwater Fl to Key West!!

I hope to be leaving in feb to make the next step in my quest to sail south. Ive been working on this goal for 8 years, and looks like I am getting closer to acheiving that goal. At least this leg of the journey. Looking for any tips that may help make this trip unforgettable and anyone planning a trip that way, please drop me a line!!
posted to alt.sailing
George bij Wanadoo

Hi Tracy,

Did you try the website www.7knots.com already ?