Calif Bill

Default I went boating today, sort of ...

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:00:26 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:01:26 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Bummer. Should have kept heading east and visited Derby, Kansas.

Nah, way past there, all the way to FL.

We spent the weekend on the boat, nothing too ambitious but a nice
cruise over to Sanibel Island on Saturday morning, Saturday night
moored behind Ft Myers Beach, and a Sunday morning dinghy cruise
through the back side of Estero Bay. Very windy today but warm and
sunny, can't beat that for a January weekend.

boooooo....

And we have lots of avocadoes. Yeeeeeh!

Bryan

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:22:21 GMT, "Bryan"

. ..
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 00:26:37 GMT, "Bryan"
wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion roll...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Try it, you'll like it.

i hate avacado - nasty left coast crap is avacado.

C'mon Shortwave,
You gotta live a little.
There's nothing better than a few RIPE slices of avocado on a sandwich.
Except maybe a few slices of RIPE avocado on a cheeseburger. And don't get
me started on the joys of guacamole!

Calif Bill

m...

wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion roll...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Try it, you'll like it.

i hate avacado - nasty left coast crap is avacado.

C'mon Shortwave,
You gotta live a little.
There's nothing better than a few RIPE slices of avocado on a sandwich.
Except maybe a few slices of RIPE avocado on a cheeseburger. And don't
get me started on the joys of guacamole!

Maybe he ate those crappy Florida avacadoes. Only half the oil as a
California Avacado.

Bryan

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

m...

wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion
roll...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Try it, you'll like it.

i hate avacado - nasty left coast crap is avacado.

C'mon Shortwave,
You gotta live a little.
There's nothing better than a few RIPE slices of avocado on a sandwich.
Except maybe a few slices of RIPE avocado on a cheeseburger. And don't
get me started on the joys of guacamole!

Maybe he ate those crappy Florida avacadoes. Only half the oil as a
California Avacado.

Yeah, that's probably what happened. Maybe we should send him a crate of
ready to eat California avocados. Need to be ready to eat 'cause those
yokels from the terribly wrong coast don't know how to wait for their fruit
to ripen which probably explains why they think avocados aren't DEE lish
uss.

Reggie Smithers

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 05:46:48 GMT, "Bryan"

wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion roll...
eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Try it, you'll like it.
i hate avacado - nasty left coast crap is avacado.

C'mon Shortwave,
You gotta live a little.
There's nothing better than a few RIPE slices of avocado on a sandwich.
Except maybe a few slices of RIPE avocado on a cheeseburger. And don't get
me started on the joys of guacamole!

using the left coast vernacular, gag me with a spoon.

guacamole looks like monkey ****.

avacados are a left coast conspiracy - probably cause cancer or
something.

Tom,
I completely agree guacamole looks like monkey ****, everything is a
left coast conspiracy, it absolutely causes cancer, obesity and god
knows what else, BUT BOY DOES IT TASTE GOOD.

--
Reggie

Q. What's the difference between a brown-noser and a ****-head?
A. Depth perception.
Bryan

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:41:17 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Bryan" wrote in message
. com...

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:22:21 GMT, "Bryan"

om...
wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion
roll...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Try it, you'll like it.

i hate avacado - nasty left coast crap is avacado.

C'mon Shortwave,
You gotta live a little.
There's nothing better than a few RIPE slices of avocado on a sandwich.
Except maybe a few slices of RIPE avocado on a cheeseburger. And don't
get me started on the joys of guacamole!

Maybe he ate those crappy Florida avacadoes. Only half the oil as a
California Avacado.

you know what avocados are? a tax shelter for people with lots of
money.

florida/california - avocados suck.

Don't be a hater, Shortwave. ; )

Bryan

wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion
roll...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Try it, you'll like it.

i hate avacado - nasty left coast crap is avacado.

C'mon Shortwave,
You gotta live a little.
There's nothing better than a few RIPE slices of avocado on a sandwich.
Except maybe a few slices of RIPE avocado on a cheeseburger. And don't
get
me started on the joys of guacamole!

using the left coast vernacular, gag me with a spoon.

guacamole looks like monkey ****.

avacados are a left coast conspiracy - probably cause cancer or
something.

Shortwave, such negativity toward God's ready-made butter. It must be the
pits to see life through anti-avocado colored glasses. Get it, the pits!

thunder

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:29:45 -0500, Reggie Smithers wrote:

I completely agree guacamole looks like monkey ****

Or $300,000 worth of whale vomit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4642722.stm

OK, it's a lousy segue, but I thought the article was interesting.
Calif Bill

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:41:17 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

. com...

wrote:

a turkey, cheddar, avocado, and mayonnaise sandwich on an onion
roll...

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Try it, you'll like it.

i hate avacado - nasty left coast crap is avacado.

C'mon Shortwave,
You gotta live a little.
There's nothing better than a few RIPE slices of avocado on a sandwich.
Except maybe a few slices of RIPE avocado on a cheeseburger. And don't
get me started on the joys of guacamole!

Maybe he ate those crappy Florida avacadoes. Only half the oil as a
California Avacado.

you know what avocados are? a tax shelter for people with lots of
money.

florida/california - avocados suck.

Further proof, that low power RF harms the brain as well as the taste buds.