JimH

Default Another great Honda..................

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:22:19 -0500, " JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

........commercial. UK version:

http://84.40.3.164/choir_viral_player.swf

(Don't even bother to try to download if you are on dial-up.)

great - very cool...

Did you see this one?
=====================

"This is one of the most amazing ads I've ever seen, truly a thing of
beauty. Fully two minutes long, it's a Honda commercial called "Cog," the
most elaborate Rube Goldberg device you've ever seen set to film, all made
entirely of car parts. It required 606 film takes to get right. It's so
perfectly filmed, you can't imagine it, you've just got to see it."

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/honda-ad.html
=========================

The advertising firm for Honda is doing a great job with their commercials.

JimH

. ..
comREMOVETHIS wrote:

........commercial. UK version:

http://84.40.3.164/choir_viral_player.swf

(Don't even bother to try to download if you are on dial-up.)

great - very cool...

Did you see this one?
=====================

"This is one of the most amazing ads I've ever seen, truly a thing of
beauty. Fully two minutes long, it's a Honda commercial called "Cog," the
most elaborate Rube Goldberg device you've ever seen set to film, all made
entirely of car parts. It required 606 film takes to get right. It's so
perfectly filmed, you can't imagine it, you've just got to see it."

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/honda-ad.html
=========================

The advertising firm for Honda is doing a great job with their
commercials.

couple of years ago actually.

The Rube ad remains a classic though.

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
........commercial. UK version:

http://84.40.3.164/choir_viral_player.swf

(Don't even bother to try to download if you are on dial-up.)

Jim, it's common courtesy to mark off topic posts as OT. Thanks.

Thanks. But it was not. Honda makes boat engines. And it was a
pretty
cool
commercial.

Are you wearing a netcop badge now?

Ah, going to start again, huh, Jim?

Huh? All I did was ask a question.

It seems like some folks here are just waiting for an excuse to jump into
their old behavior. Don't be one of them.

Exactly!!!

Relax bass.

Tell us about your boat (an honest question and no flame intended).

I'm relaxed. I've told about my boat before. I am going to go fishing
Sat. High about 62, but 60% chance of rain...here, striper.....have a
trout minnow.....

JimH

wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
........commercial. UK version:

http://84.40.3.164/choir_viral_player.swf

(Don't even bother to try to download if you are on dial-up.)

Jim, it's common courtesy to mark off topic posts as OT. Thanks.

Thanks. But it was not. Honda makes boat engines. And it was a
pretty
cool
commercial.

Are you wearing a netcop badge now?

Ah, going to start again, huh, Jim?

Huh? All I did was ask a question.

It seems like some folks here are just waiting for an excuse to jump
into
their old behavior. Don't be one of them.

Exactly!!!

Relax bass.

Tell us about your boat (an honest question and no flame intended).

I'm relaxed. I've told about my boat before.

Sorry, I did not recall that. Just trying to be friendly.

I am going to go fishing
Sat. High about 62, but 60% chance of rain...here, striper.....have a
trout minnow.....

Sounds like a plan.

Great day for racing! Larry Cruising 3 January 23rd 06 02:07 AM
Great Boats Gary ASA 32 November 15th 05 02:09 AM
do you have something to sell (or want to buy) useful to the folks doing the great circle loop? noone cares Cruising 0 October 9th 05 12:32 PM