NOYB

Default OT--Arial Sharon dies

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tim wrote:
he's still alive.....

Note what the article said, that you posted.

it headlines that he died, but also states that he has little if any
brain activity.

Hmmmm...sounds like another world leader who shall remain nameless.

Ahmadinejad?

Sorry, but he's no dummy. If I recall, he has a doctorate in some sort of
science-related subject.

I thought that you once said that having degrees from prestigious schools
doesn't matter?

NOYB

Tim wrote:
he's still alive.....

Note what the article said, that you posted.

it headlines that he died, but also states that he has little if any
brain activity.
Hmmmm...sounds like another world leader who shall remain nameless.
Ahmadinejad?

Sorry, but he's no dummy. If I recall, he has a doctorate in some sort
of science-related subject.

I thought that you once said that having degrees from prestigious schools
doesn't matter?

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. If your daddy's money and pull
greased your way through, it doesn't.

Regardless, the guy must be brain-dead to threaten Israel with
annihilation...and then pursue the nukes to act on the threat.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
he's still alive.....

Note what the article said, that you posted.

it headlines that he died, but also states that he has little if any
brain activity.

Uh-oh. I feel the Terri Schiavo debate coming back to life again.

Perhaps he left instructions for his family and doctors: "If I'm ever
like this, give it up! Leave me the **** alone, and don't make a tsimmis
out of the situation."

Sure. That would explain the second surgery. Not.

Considering that it's an entirely private matter, there's no need to have
anything explained.

NOYB wrote:
"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
he's still alive.....

Note what the article said, that you posted.

it headlines that he died, but also states that he has little if any
brain activity.

Uh-oh. I feel the Terri Schiavo debate coming back to life again.

Nah, they're smarter than the law makers of FL

NOYB wrote:
" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com wrote in message
. ..

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...118055557.html

I do not see any other reports of his death on the net or on the cable
news networks.

I think Don nailed it: the Israelis are getting all of their ducks in a row
before making the announcement.

As of 22 minutes ago, Forbes was still saying he's critical but stable.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...118055557.html

Is this where you get most of your news?

NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...118055557.html

Is this where you get most of your news?

No. There is no single source where I get most of my news.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtri...118055557.html

Is this where you get most of your news?

No. There is no single source where I get most of my news.

Well, I'd avoid this one in the future. :-)