Eisboch

Default Hey Eisboch...

I just remembered - Skip Barber runs a road racing course at Lime Rock
in the Spring and Fall. Or at least he used. to.

I also believe that the sports car group runs a driving course over
the summer at Lime Rock.

I know a guy who teaches - he used to instruct for Skip Barber, but
now does police/private security driving techniques.

Anyway, thought that might help.

Hey, Shortwave ...

By spring I should be ready for some driving lessons. Wanna come?

Eisboch

Jack Goff

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:45:20 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

.. .
I just remembered - Skip Barber runs a road racing course at Lime Rock
in the Spring and Fall. Or at least he used. to.

I also believe that the sports car group runs a driving course over
the summer at Lime Rock.

I know a guy who teaches - he used to instruct for Skip Barber, but
now does police/private security driving techniques.

Anyway, thought that might help.

Hey, Shortwave ...

By spring I should be ready for some driving lessons. Wanna come?

Eisboch

The local Porsche Club sponsors driver education classes (DE's) about
every 3 months. I'm sure you'll have about the same situation there.
You'll need a helmet and you'll have to get your car checked over at a
local shop before the event, but it's loads of fun, and you'll learn a
lot.

Check www.pca.org to find your local chapter. They can steer you
toward something in your area. It'll make you a better driver,
period.

Jack

Best Black Friday Buy Skipper General 31 November 30th 05 07:36 PM
Row, row, row your ... Eisboch General 25 November 9th 05 10:32 PM
Eisboch Eisboch General 0 November 8th 05 01:07 AM
Anti-Americans All Skipper General 37 October 18th 05 11:29 AM