Skipper

Default Anti-Americans All

Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.

--
Skipper
bb

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:59:30 -0500, Skipper wrote:

Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.

hey peckerwood, I'd be honored if you'd ad me to your list.

bb

Skipper wrote:
Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.

--
Skipper

Why do you consider people who want to make the country better to be
anti-American? Why is it that you consider anyone not goose stepping
lemming-like to BushCo to be anti-American? You do realize, don't you,
that the true patriots are the ones that want change for the better?

bb wrote:
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 09:59:30 -0500, Skipper wrote:

Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.

hey peckerwood, I'd be honored if you'd ad me to your list.

bb

Sign next to rec.boats bridge:

Please don't feed the trolls. (Or sockpuppets).

Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.

Gosh...I keep pretty good company!

"...Krause, Jesse Jackson, Sharpton" Yep, a lot of similarities. Believe
you've supported all the listed anti-Americans. What does that make you?

--
Skipper
Skipper

Harry Krause wrote:

Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.

I'd be proud to be personally associated with any of those people...Jane
Fonda has always been someone I admired. I'd love to meet her...Peter
Fonda, who, like Jane, is a terrific actor and something of
an icon. I've met Jesse Jackson.

Everyone on that list is a traitor to America and its ideals. Truman's
blunders in Korea cause us problems to this day (China & Korea). Fonda
and her cronies cost us prestige and a war. Johnson's great society was
and is a disaster for America. Carter's incompetence gave us stagflation
and cost us problems in the middle east we are still paying for. He is
the reason cruisers (particularly from the US have to pay threw the nose
to transit the Panama Canal.

Face it, Democrats have been a disaster for real Americans.And then
there's Chappaquiddick. Just think how much better off we would be if
Teddy had received proper justice for his cowardice, failure to report
the death, and failure to report the accident. The county would be
better without him.

Actually, anyone on that list is a human of a higher order than anyone
in the Bush Administration.

Oh, really?

--
Skipper