Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Default Anti-Americans All

Chuck,
Compared to the profanity and hatred that comes from others in rec.boats,
Skipper's words were mild.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
Harry Krause wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
Starbuck's Words of Wisdom wrote in
message
If this is not Skipper, someone has mastered his writing style. My

money
is
this is the real deal, I don't believe anyone is capable of spoofing

the
exact same IP from cox.net over an extended period of time.

Nice to see you back Skipper.

He's real. And surprisingly refreshing.

Welcome back, Skipper.

Eisboch

I think not. He doesn't have the awkward grace that Skipper had with
words.

Just out of practice. Give him a few weeks.

Eisboch

You surprise me, Eisbboch.

Some voice claming to be Skipper appears in the NG. A probable
non-boater, he proceeds to concentrate name calling, flaming, and
trolling. You find that "refreshing"? I don't know about others, but I
was astonished by that remark.

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Chuck,
If this is the real Skipper, I think he might have been upset by some of
the derogatory things you had said about him recently.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

I don't recall making any recent derogatory remarks about the "real"
Skipper.
Skipper was a non-boater, (owned a boat he almost never used), and
specialized in stirring the crap in a boating NG. Nobody would disagree
with either observation. The real Skipper was also a fairly decent guy,
despite his foibles, and while nearly everybody was laughing at him
almost all the time he was sort of like the "slow" kid back in school-
you couldn't help feeling sorry for him and would do what you could,
sometimes, to make his life a bit more bearable.

This new version of the old handle is something else. Whoever it is,
it's like he's really bitter and disappointed that his life turned out
the way it did. He thinks he needs to strike out at people the real
Skipper hasn't even seen for 5 years or more, and attempt to start a
fight over incidents that the real Skipper reported, at the time, were
amicable encounters.

As I have stated and continue to insist: The real Skipper is a
gentleman with
an oddball facade. This new character seems to be on some sort of
seriously screwed up crusade. It would be most disappointing to
discover that I had been wrong about Dave M. of D. Kansas and that he's
really as big a jerk as his scores of detractors have claimed. I refuse
to go there. Call it unquenchable liberal optimism. :-)

Eisboch

wrote in message
oups.com...

You surprise me, Eisbboch.

Some voice claming to be Skipper appears in the NG. A probable
non-boater, he proceeds to concentrate name calling, flaming, and
trolling. You find that "refreshing"? I don't know about others, but I
was astonished by that remark.

Compared to some of the current participates that have tanked this NG,
Skipper comes across as a gentleman. Although he often has caustic retorts
and does some name-calling, I don't regard them as being seriously mean
spirited. In fact, they are often humorous. That's what I mean by
"refreshing". I still chuckle when I recall his problems learning to use
his "Deadly Dick"

Eisboch

Don White

Skipper wrote:

Whoops, there you go again. Suppose some scumbag flamers just can't help
themselves, huh, Chucky? Skipper finally told us the truth about you and
you're apparently having problems handling it. You can't even admit he
exists. How 'bout a little honesty, Chucky. Tell us, can a person with a
used car salesman's training and ethics manage that?

--
Skipper

So...if you claim to be 'Skipper'.....why do you speak about Skipper as
if he was a 'third party'?
My my.....who would be dumb enough to make that mistake????
note; I'm not naming anyone...I don't want them going postal on me!

Starbuck's Words of Wisdom

Chuck,
I do not necessarily disagree with any of your observations, but many
people would consider the following derogatory:
"Skipper was a non-boater"
"The real Skipper was also a fairly decent guy,
despite his foibles, and while nearly everybody was laughing at him almost
all the time he was sort of like the "slow" kid back in school-
you couldn't help feeling sorry for him and would do what you could,
sometimes, to make his life a bit more bearable.

I can not figure out how someone can spoof a static IP from Derby Kansas,
thunder hinted around that he knew, or he knew how to route trace the post,
but I am too much an internet novice to understand.

wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

Jim Carter

"Skipper" wrote in message
Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.
Skipper

I am very proud to be listed with this group of fine people. Thanks

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Jim Carter

"FREDO" wrote in message
. ..
Jim, You might want to check your clock and calendar on your computer?

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

Thanks.....done......( Grandkids playing around on my computer again )
Jim