FREDO

Default Anti-Americans All

Jim, You might want to check your clock and calendar on your computer?

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

"Skipper" wrote in message
Truman, Fonda, Johnson, Carter, Dukakis, Howard Dean, Harry Reid, Gould,
Byrd, Dodd, Leahy, Boxer, Feinstein, Krause, Jesse Jackson,
Sharpton...the country is better off without them.
Skipper

I am very proud to be listed with this group of fine people. Thanks

Jim Carter
"The Boat"
Bayfield

Jim Carter

"FREDO" wrote in message
. ..
Jim, You might want to check your clock and calendar on your computer?

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

Thanks.....done......( Grandkids playing around on my computer again )
Jim

Jim Carter

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .

. ..

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

Thanks.....done......( Grandkids playing around on my computer again )
Jim

Forgot to "apply" ;-) Now! it's done!!!

Jim

Doug Kanter

"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.. .

. ..

"Jim Carter" wrote in message

Thanks.....done......( Grandkids playing around on my computer again )
Jim

Go here, Jim:
http://www.winguides.com/registry/

There are lots of ways to hide settings from the kiddies, or from adults who
"accidentally" click things.

FREDO

Hey, Skippy,
Still espousing that conservatrash gibberish eh?
Fredo

--
Skipper